Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets P3-series test criteriaPlastic filter encasement designed for high heat or wet applicationsChanneled airflow protects filter for enhanced breathability and longer service lifeSwept-back design
1. Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets P3-series test criteria
2. Plastic filter encasement designed for high heat or wet applications
3. Channeled airflow protects filter for enhanced breathability and longer service life
4. Swept-back design provides enhanced field of view and greater comfort
5. Unique, spring-loaded filter cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks
The Particulate Filter 793 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces when welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. This P100 filter is designed to protect in higher-heat applications. An innovative solid-top air-inlet reduces premature loading by allowing a channeled airflow. Industries in which this filter is commonly used include abatement, agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, primary metals and remediation.
Mission Statement: To be the leading PPES supplier in our region！